R&D Systems offers a variety of research tools to measure the activity of your molecule of interest. In contrast to more traditional assays that measure analyte levels, these kits and reagents provide a functional assessment and, therefore, a direct measurement of analyte activity. R&D Systems currently offers kinase activity assays, phosphatase activity assays, and protease activity assays. Kits and reagents are also available to measure active biological processes including transcription factor binding, cell viability/proliferation, apoptosis, and DNA damage and repair.
- Non-radioactive, plate-based kit to assess the activity of most kinases in vitro by measuring inorganic phosphate release
- Plate-based colorimetric kits to measure phosphatase activity
- Phospho-peptides to measure phosphatase activity
- Kits to measure MMP and Caspase activity
- Fluorogenic peptides to measure protease activity
- Active recombinant proteases
- Pharmacological Inhibitors for Caspases and Serine Proteases
- Microplate-based, non-radioactive assays to assess activity of glycobiology-related enzymes
Transcription Factor Binding Assays
- Colorimetric and fluorescence-based kits and reagents to measure cell viability, growth, proliferation, and cytotoxicity
CometAssay is a trademarks of Trevigen, Inc.